Changing life a bit.

I just want to confess something. And there was some time since the last time i wrote something bit well, I changed over the summer. I'm not really wearing Lolita anymore, just on parties or special occasions. And I have realized, I'm not even small anymore which made me think of how I want people to see me and what the heck I'm supposed to do in the feature.

Okey, so for a start, what do I wear now? On my body? I try to wear my personality, comfortable a clothes whit a nerdy touch. But some times, when I feel like: "Oh my, I'm really hot!" I wear something more BAM. And bow ties. Bow ties are cool.

What am I planning in the feature? Oh, just moving to England to become a actor. Or staying being a actor. I don't know I have just realized how much I love to do acting and how much I want to live doing it on stage. No, I don't want to be a movie star (only of I can be in Doctor Who), I want it to be live on stage.

I don't know if this sounds different to you lot, but I feel different.

Behind this text of me feeling great making good choices there's a scared version of me, thinking soon enough I will not live home with my family anymore, not waking up every morning, going to school, eating the crappy school lunch, walking home and doing something really important (if watching doctor who and dancing and all over the house looking ridiculous counts).

The every-day-stuff and must-do-asap-or-I'll-get-killed will be something whole different. The whole thing of a normal day, of all my routines will be going away, and God what that scares my.

And by the way, even though I'm scared as hell, I am just as Happy.



- Oh, just me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment