Fantastic feelings.


I have seen Star Wars now, and wow. If I could say that, I think it was better then expected. Or, I'm not really sure how I thought it's was going to be but I was surprised I have to admit.
I think from what I've seen my favourite characters so far is C-3P0 and R2-D2, as my friend says: they're like an old married couple. I really like them.
I really want a droid for myself now and to become a Jedi.
I have to watch 1,2 and 3 now which will be exciting, and I have already come up with so many ideas for cosplays, but I'm not sure they will ever happen but it's fun anyway.
Here in Stockholm we are a few mates having a little nerd-army (hehehe) and we actually got some activities planned now, like we will have a craft-ich-day making accessories and fairy-wings and planning for outfits to a Halloween-party we're going to have at the autumn-break. Another thing is we are going to a Japanese flea market and also to the si-fi fair in Stockholm and Sylvester McCoy will be there! His the very actor of the 7th doctor and as Radagast in The Hobbit!
Can you feel the excitement?!




A lot of snacks, yes indeed.





My mates! <3



- Oh, just me again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you, young Padawan. And soon I hope to extend your knowledge of the Star Wars Universe even further. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day, I'll become a Jedi!

    ReplyDelete