Nothing works out.

GAAAAAH. Okey, now it feels better.

Really, on the latest time, everything is just crashing and nothing wants to work out. What do you do whrm nothing works out?
I have no idea, I just watch a lot of Doctor Who and other movies, not doing the things I should be doing.
I actually have a ton of homework to do, but right now I just feel like I can't.

It's finally weekend and the first plans walked right in to a wall, but that's okey, I mean that happens? The second plan? Does the same. When the third one work, which is me and a friend playing Ragnarok online 2, my internet goes: "FUCK NO I HATE YOU GO AND DO SOMETHING ELSE, NO I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, NO YOU CAN'T PLAY RAGNAROK, NO JUST SHUT UP!?=#")#/()"/46)(!"
I think my internet connection have it's bad week or something like that.

Then we walk over to my friend house to try play there, even tough she has a cat (I'm allergic) and it's not really working her either.

If today's dinner at a local Chinese food restaurant fails, I will probably melt in the anger of nothing working out.

- Oh, just me again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment