Halloween


I know Halloween was this Thursday but since you usually don't have parties on Thursdays and also since we couldn't be at my place it had to be on a friday. This year I decided to go for a better costume then the other years and to wear more make up. Last years and some before that I've been some sort of not-scary-at-all-witch, but now I tried skeleton. Or half at least.

The other years costume, some years with less makeup.



We where few in the "coolest-Halloween-party-evah", Red riding hood, Beetlejuice and the half skeleton.
We watched two movies, Beetlejuice (might be quite obvious) and The nightmare before Christmas which is a sort of tradition.
Also we danced around in my living room looking silly, eat a lot of food, drank a lot of tea, played Cluedo (a parlor game) and then we ate some more.

Coolest cookie made by Beetlejuice.



Most people don't call this a party, but it's sounds fun and it's was fun so whatever.

Here's this years makeup at least and now I can't wait to next years Halloween!



- Oh, just me again.

1 comment: